Venue : Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC) South Hall 1 & 2
Address : No.39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan, ROC
High Speed Rail
High Speed Rail
High Speed Rail connects from Taipei in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Terminal in Kaohsiung is Zuoying Station:20-minute taxi ride to KEC, or take the Kaohsiung Rapid Transit to Sanduo Shopping District which is then a 10-minute walk to KEC.
Flights (Kaohsiung International Airport)
Direct flights from over 40 major Asian cities.
Sanduo Shopping District Station is the closest to KEC. It’s a 10-minute walk from Exit 2.
Light Rail Transit
10-minute drive from Highway No.1.
Highway No.1 to Zhongzheng Road Exit → Zhongzheng Road → Turn left onto Zhonghua Road → Turn right onto Siwei Road → Turn left onto Chenggong Road → Arrive
Highway No.1 to Kaohsiung End/Zhongshan Road Exit, make right → Zhongshan Road → Turn left onto Xinguang Road → Turn left onto Chenggong 2nd Road → Arrive
Kaohsiung Light Rail Transit (Circular Line)
Kaohsiung Light Rail Transit Turn-key Project
2. Red 16 (Kaohsiung Software Technology Park Sanduo Shopping District Station)
3. 70 (Cianjhen Station Chang Gung Memorial Hospital)
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC) provides parking for over 400 cars and 800 motorbikes.
Parking Lot Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday: 8 am - 10 pm
Rates: Car: NT$20 / 30 mins
Motorbikes: NT$40 / per time
Other Parking Information:
1. Xinguang Public Parking Lot (461 cars, 36 buses,NT$ 15 / 30 mins for cars; NT$ 30 / 30 mins for buses).
2. Dream Mall Parking Lot is 2 km away from KEC.
3. Parking lots are also available in major metro stations: Central Park, Aozidi, City Council, Gangshan South, Daliao, and Kaohsiung International Airport (Siaogang station). From there take MRT to Sanduo Shopping District.
4. Surrounding parking lots are shown in the map "Parking Lots near KEC."